What is a good phrase for wisdom
Quotes about happiness: wisdoms that make you happy
Thoughts on happiness: quotes and wisdom
What someone perceives as personal happiness or unhappiness is very different. But often it is the little things in life that make us happy - a little gift, a lovely card or our favorite music put a smile on our faces.
Since ancient times, writers and philosophers, clergymen and researchers have been searching for answers to the question: What is happiness and how do you achieve it? We have compiled the most beautiful sayings and quotes for you.
"Happiness is love, nothing else. Those who can love are happy."
Hermann Hesse, writer (1877-1962)
"Happiness is the only thing we can give to others without having it ourselves."
Carmen Sylva, writer (1843-1916)
"The secret of happiness does not lie in owning, but in giving. Those who make others happy become happy."
André Gide, writer (1869-1951)
"Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it."
Albert Schweitzer, doctor and philosopher (1875-1965)
"The highest form of happiness is a life with some degree of madness."
Erasmus of Rotterdam, theologian (1466-1536)
"If you're happy, you shouldn't want to be happier."
Theodor Fontane, writer (1819-1898)
"Many people miss the little luck while waiting in vain for the big one."
Pearl S. Buck, writer (1892-1973)
"Happiness is not a gift from the gods, but the fruit of an inner attitude."
Erich Fromm, psychoanalyst (1900-1980)
"Happy is he who dares to protect what he loves with courage."
Ovid, Roman poet (43 BC - 17 AD)
"Courage is at the beginning of action, happiness at the end."
Democritus, Greek philosopher (460 BC - 371 BC)
"Most people are as happy as they set out to be."
Abraham Lincoln, American President (1809-1865)
"It is not the lucky ones who are grateful. It is the grateful who are happy."
Sir Francis Bacon, English philosopher (1561-1626)
"Shards bring luck - but only for the archaeologist."
Agatha Christie, writer (1890-1976)
"Happy is not someone who appears to others like that, but whoever thinks they are."
Seneca, Roman poet and philosopher (1 - 65 AD)
"Happy alone is the soul that loves."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, poet (1749-1832)
"Like humans, animals feel joy and pain, happiness and unhappiness."
Charles Darwin, naturalist (1809-1882)
"Everyone has his own way of being happy, and no one may ask that one should be his own."
Heinrich von Kleist, playwright (1777-1811)
"Sorrow can be borne alone. Happiness takes two people."
Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915)
"The best things in life are not what money can get."
Albert Einstein, Theoretical Physicist (1879-1955)
"There is no way to be happy. Happiness is the way."
Buddha, founder of Buddhism
"Happiness often arises from paying attention to small things, unhappiness often from neglecting small things."
Wilhelm Busch, poet (1832-1908)
- Americans are generally welcome in Alberta Canada
- Who was the most extreme WWF wrestler
- Who is against progressivism
- Why don't parents punish their teenagers these days
- You can take Claritin together with other medicines
- Can you sell marijuana products on Shopify?
- How much does a CCNA earn
- Would you return to the Philippines
- How do PayPal scams work
- How do you not get self-centered
- What do we know about the Elamites
- What are the famous temples in Karnataka
- What do you think of television
- What is the composition of Nital
- Should we give money to Postman
- How do people buy watches
- Are all INTJs antisocial or awkward?
- Do people really respect Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Who is the strongest man in the world
- Difference Between Islam and Hinduism
- How is the consumer price index calculated
- How do I get citizenship in France
- Is there a Church of Scientology in Germany?
- Hillary Clinton is smarter than Barack Obama