How was Aeropostale founded
After persistently weak numbers and austerity measures, the time has come: the US youth fashion retailer Aeropostale can no longer rule out bankruptcy proceedings after the US Securities and Exchange Commission has taken the share off the shelf.
Filing for bankruptcy could happen later this month and will result in a reorganization of the company. After the move was announced, Aeropostale's share price fell to a new low of $ 0.06. Within a year, the price had already deteriorated from over 3.5 US dollars per share to 0.15 US dollars.
Bankruptcy seems inevitable for Aeropostale
Only at the beginning of the year did the youth fashion specialist announce an “aggressive new cost-cutting program” or “possible strategic alternatives” in mid-April. After three years in the red - the company's revenue fell 18 percent to $ 1.507 billion and its net loss was just under $ 137 million - and with a mountain of debt of over $ 143 million, bankruptcy seems inevitable.
Even if, according to the Bloomberg news agency, the company is currently trying to get a loan as well as a buyer, an orderly bankruptcy procedure within the meaning of Chapter 11 seems to be the order of the day. This also includes the closure of around 800 Aeropostale branches, which could cost many of the around 10,000 employees their jobs.
Aeropostale was founded in 1987 and is currently headquartered in New York. The brand, whose primary audience is teenagers between the ages of 14 and 17, has stores in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. The specialist retailer is known for its casual casual clothing and accessories, as well as for its moderate prices.Photo: Aeropostale
- Russian conservatism is sweeping the world
- Why not repair nerve cells
- Who is better Raj Thackeray or Modi
- What could replace 3D printing technology?
- Is there a class for wisdom
- Depression can lead to deealization
- What are the rarest exotic animals
- Is Daniel Roxin right about ancient Romania
- Which country attacked Syria
- What constitutes bad action
- Who makes SEO strategies
- Why is Pakistan continuing to attack Kashmir?
- What was life like in the 1400s
- How can a sentence change a person's life
- Which car would you drive
- Is the Roman Catholic Church a survivor
- Sells AJIO counterfeit products
- What is a narcissistic harem
- Why is Corbyn bad
- Who were Hitler's enemies?
- Does the GST affect the Indian economy
- How good is Arnab Goswamis Republic TV
- What a great adventure film
- Why are expats leaving Australia