Did they kill baby Yoda?
Star Wars star settles with Baby Yoda: The Mandalorian darling is a lousy cheater
We need to talk about "Baby Yoda" Grogu. Not that I didn't have a crush on the funny The Mandalorian Knuffbert from episode 1 - you need a card to find out what your eyes are. But the fact that many Star Wars fans simply forgive him for his serial murder in The Mandalorian Season 2 because of the cute appearance goes against the grain. I smell a very wrong stitch there. And Rey actress Daisy Ridley smells too, as she recently proved in an interview.
Star Wars heroine: Baby Yoda cheats in The Mandalorian
Since Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens, Ridley has been struggling as Rey for fan approval. She impresses Han Solo, treats Luke Skywalker and grills the Emperor. But before it even gets within reach of the laurels it deserves, a green wimp named Grogu comes along via Disney +, occasionally heals a few abrasions and is immediately a favorite of all Star Wars disciples. As she has now revealed to the Fandom site, Ridley is slowly getting the faxes thick from his daredevil quizzes.
"Pay attention: Baby Yoda is extremely powerful, but he is almost a cheat too", she gives way to her pent up frustration. She explains:
He's so cute that whatever he does, you'll only respond with 'Awwwwww'. I am a person, I don't get anything like that. I think he has it a lot easier as a power healer because he's Baby Yoda. We're both talented there. But he's got a head start because he's so cute.
Exactly, Daisy, let it out. Your brave move will sooner or later collapse Baby Yoda's perverse charade. But that's not nearly enough - Grogu is just one of the cute faces behind what I'm going to do that "Star Wars cuddling problem" want to call.
Star Wars has a huge problem: Baby Yoda's cheating is just the tip of the iceberg
That the green bundle of joy, in spite of its offenses, keeps getting the Affection of the fans creeps, is namely not an isolated case. It was only recently announced that fan favorite and cuddly furball Chewbacca only came close to escaping justice for his Star Wars 8 massacre. The whole thing is a Star Wars-wide cuddle conspiracy up to the highest circles.
Ever since unscrupulous Ewoks in The Return of the Jedi lustful attacked unsuspecting stormtroopers, strolling candy has been trying to distract us from questionable moral decisions until we drooling after bulging eyes and fur like Pavlovian dogs. With the takeover by the family company Disney, this tendency only picked up pace more relentlessly. Where should it end?
Where is the Star Wars cuddly conspiracy headed?
With bounty hunter teddy bears in Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett? Will the dangerous sand people in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi cuddle their enemies to death? Who knows. Daisy Ridley's frank words are a start. And Baby Yoda will hopefully be by The Mandalorian season 3 read the riot act by Luke Skywalker - after all, he likes to attack his students with a lightsaber when they don't notice.
Podcast for Star Wars Fans: How Good Is The Mandalorian Season 2?
In the 2nd season of The Mandalorian numerous popular Star Wars characters appear. Does that make the series better? In this episode of Stream Flurry, we discuss the question.
At this point you will find external content that complements the article. You can display it and hide it again with one click.
Jenny speaks to the two Star Wars experts Matthias and Yves for this. The podcast does not give you important background information about the guest appearances. We're also discussing whether Season 2 is increasing and what to expect in Season 3.
* This Disney + link is an affiliate link. By taking out a subscription via this link, you support Moviepilot. This has no effect on the price.
What do you think of "Baby Yoda" Grogu?
- What if you ignore your crush
- Are dividends paid monthly or annually
- How is transgender surgery performed 1
- Why is Justin Trudeau so popular
- Why do certain countries prohibit foreign missionaries?
- Which politicians were INFJs
- What's more powerful than a narcissist
- Why is land in India so expensive
- What does an F2 4 aperture mean
- Can there be life in Antarctica?
- Are welders still in demand in Canada
- Can Krav Maga be learned online
- What is the oldest Indian tribe
- Why does Europe accept Syrian refugees
- What age group of men like women
- Why is identity politics spreading?
- If F 4 0 is a large aperture
- How do terrorism and jihad differ?
- How can a plastic bag cause suffocation
- Why are little children so weird
- Can a mushroom be viewed as a vegetable?
- Is Virat Kohli really retiring now?
- Why is Virginia getting so liberal