What really happened in Delhi rape case
Sexual violence in India : Three year old girl is raped in Delhi
A three-year-old girl was raped in the Indian capital on the anniversary of the fatal gang rape of a student. A 40-year-old security service employee was arrested as a suspect after he was first caught and beaten by local residents, the police said on Monday.
The child was found passed out and bleeding profusely in a southwestern part of Delhi on Sunday and was taken to a hospital, where it was operated on. The head of the women's commission in the capital region, Swati Maliwal, tweeted from the hospital that the little girl was fighting for her life.
Exactly six years earlier, on December 16, 2012, a 23-year-old medical student was brutally raped by several young men in a bus after going to the cinema in Delhi and later died. The case sparked protests and a public discussion about the problem of sexual violence in India. A few months later, some laws were tightened.
Cruel sexual violence against women and children continues to occur again and again in India. According to official statistics, more than 19,000 rapes of minors were recorded in India in 2016. The number of unreported cases is likely to be high.
After the rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl, rape of girls under the age of twelve was made the death penalty in the spring. The judiciary works very slowly - tens of thousands of child abuse cases are still pending. (dpa)
- What do we know about the Elamites
- Is killing chipmunks illegal?
- How does the scale benefit industry?
- Who is more aroused Lyft or Uber
- What are some facts about Akshaya Tritiya
- How do I hire people in NY
- Is it human nature to be compassionate?
- Who had more weapons Karna or Arjuna
- Why do some people constantly deny
- What is Adventure Time about
- Is the Bandipur National Park worth a visit
- Who is the worst villain in Naruto
- What are some weird but catchy songs
- Can I get an ALLEN learning material?
- How do we use as opposed to
- How do human rights affect China?
- Why does HDMI ARC not work
- Which soap is best for anti-aging?
- Why is dual nationality good?
- Why epoxy resin turns yellow
- What will Pakistan be after five years
- How much money is the sun worth
- Sade Sati always brings problems
- Where do religion and logic collide