Becoming a dentist is a good idea
Dentist and dental care during pregnancy
Our dental care tips for pregnant women
Dental health has a huge impact on the general health of people. If you are healthy, so is your baby. Good oral hygiene is therefore particularly important - especially to avoid or contain periodontal disease of pregnancy. Here are our dental care tips for pregnant women:
- Brush your teeth with one twice a day medium-strength brush and fluoride toothpaste. Pay attention to the correct toothbrushing technique.
- With dental floss and / or interdental brushes you can also reach the hard-to-reach spaces between the teeth.
- For additional plaque control, use an antimicrobial mouthwash before bed.
Dental care for nausea during pregnancy:
For some pregnant women, brushing their teeth in the morning causes one Gag reflex. In these cases it is helpful not to brush your teeth until the worst of the nausea is over. Use w for thisoak children's toothbrush with a small head, and focus on your breathing as you clean your back teeth.
- If you feel very sick, you can try brushing your teeth without toothpaste. However, after brushing, apply some fluoride toothpaste to your teeth to help strengthen the enamel. Do not rinse your teeth afterwards. If possible, please return to your normal toothbrushing routine as soon as possible.
- Stomach acid increases the risk of tooth decay. If you vomited, you should wait at least 30 minutes before brushing your teeth. This gives the tooth enamel time to recover from the acid attack. After vomiting, rinse your mouth with water to wash away some of the acid.
- There is a good home remedy for pregnant women who vomit very often: baking powder. Dissolve a teaspoon of baking soda in water and use it to rinse your teeth. Baking soda neutralizes the acids.
- Drink plenty of tap water and rinse your mouth regularly with tap water.
- Avoid sugary snacks and drinks. Important: Many fruit juices contain a lot of sugar.
- Eat a healthy diet, which means, above all, rich in vitamins and calcium. Calcium is very important to your baby's teeth and bones.
- Can I fly internationally alone when I am 14
- You can become a nurse at 52
- How is economic globalization affecting students
- Why is Sunday called Sunday 1
- What does the judgment of others reveal about ourselves?
- Can police officers track phone numbers
- Causes eye strain myopia
- Why is ageism important
- How do boys make girls jealous
- What do Americans think of Americans
- What is the teaching of the Church of Christ
- What are your favorite English words
- Should your W2 match your salary
- What are indy cars
- Why isn't Apple buying Facebook
- How can corruption be avoided?
- Have you ever been scammed on Etsy
- How good is Drexel University
- Who are true literary geniuses
- How are stocks calculated
- How often do emus eat
- Help me what nationality I am
- Infosys offers a relocation bonus
- What are some famous Malayalam folklore
- Can keep BJP Gujarat
- Why is reading good for you
- Which banana is good for diabetics
- Can India take Sindh back from Pakistan?
- Can North Korea destroy Turkey?
- Why does freon stick to surfaces
- Which country does Pok belong to
- Can a narcissist be a good parent?
- Would Indian girls prefer to marry introverts?