What religion does Kwanzaa celebrate
Kwanzaa is a special festival that is celebrated in many cultures between Christmas and New Years. It means "first fruit" and in Germany is comparable to the harvest festival. Black people should reflect on their cultural values and form a large unit.
Dipl.Wirt.Ing. Adetoun Adebisi, born in Lagos, Nigeria. Studied in Cologne. Your interests are in knowledge and quality management. With "Kwaanza" she dedicates herself to a practice that is supposed to help strengthen the Black Diaspora.
Community - Kwanzaa
I would like to introduce you to a special festival that is celebrated between Christmas and New Year. The name of the festival is Kwanzaa, derived from the well-known cultural principles of Kawaida.
What is Kwanzaa?
Kwanzaa is Swahili and means "first fruit". Kwanzaa is celebrated in many cultures. In Germany it is comparable to the harvest festival.
Kwanzaa - meaning in African cultures
The ceremony is of great importance in African cultures. In Nigeria it is celebrated for seven days. It is a thanksgiving to nature and an ancestral homage.
Kwanzaa, as I would like to introduce it below, is a creation by the African-Americans. About the term African-American: I describe myself as an Afro-German with Nigerian origins.
What is special about the American kwanzaa?
The special thing about it is the history of its origin. Kwanzaa was founded in 1966 by Dr. Mulana Karenga formulated, developed and introduced. Kwanzaa is made up of "mutunda (fruits) ya kwanzaa (first)".
Motivation for the need for Kwanzaa
The goal of Kwanzaa is to bring Black people together as a unit and to imply a common history. The festival is intended to strengthen social cohesion and the reflection on cultural values. During this time, many African-Americans did not have their own cultural identity. Often they were not aware of their own African country of origin. Their own culture was destroyed, banned, and forgotten during slavery. The holidays known up to then were of a European nature.
Numerous policies were in place
Dr. Martin Luther King advocated the policy of reconciliation. Malcolm X represented the confrontation with history. Marcus Garvey wanted the return of the African-Americans to Africa. Dr. With the Kwanzaa, Mulana Karenge created a common cultural base for African-Americans. Kwanzaa: neutrality
Kwanzaa is neither political nor religious. It can therefore be celebrated by everyone, regardless of which political or religious direction they belong to. Kwanzaa is a spiritual festival. It is a festival for children and families: Kwanzaa is supposed to connect people, families, i.e. parents, children and nature. It aims to promote cohesion between families and their needs. The past should be visualized in order to make the future more productive.
- Is hip hop rap music haram
- How do I choose universities for gmat
- Why are some pastors lying
- How should I advertise my small business?
- Who killed Mahatma Gandhi and why 2
- Why does Snapchat react so little
- Why do many vegetarians not eat eggs?
- How do large agencies compete with freelancers
- Why should Bigg Boss 13 be banned
- Why do most Brahmins support modes
- Anti-German propaganda will never stop
- When was Australia colonized
- Was Abdul Kalam communal
- Why did people start worshiping gods?
- How did US presidents deal with the mafia
- What's the latest scam in your country
- Provides Infosys transportation in Trivandrum
- Can we do b tech from JNU
- What are the indicators of soil fertility
- What are speaking skills and strategies
- How to paint portraits with acrylic paints
- What can Europe learn from America
- How do investigative journalists find data online
- Who killed Juan Luna