Why invest in Romania
General data Romania
Advantage of stability: Driven by the prospect of EU membership, Romania recorded strong economic growth with simultaneously falling inflation until the effects of the global economic crisis became noticeable towards the end of 2008. In addition to the stability of EU membership, companies benefit from a recently introduced flat rate tax of 16%. The business environment is busy but calm - there are no significant disruptive factors such as union movements and even smaller groups of workers have agreements with the government.
Through the Danube to the Black Sea: Located on the transport axis between the EU and the Balkans and CIS countries, Romania is a pan-European transport hub that connects Western and Eastern Europe, as well as Northern and Southern Europe. Europe's longest river, the Danube, which connects the largest Black Sea port of Constanta with Northern Europe through the Rhine, also contributes to this.
Home game on the home market: Romania has an important market with steadily growing domestic purchasing power. The country's population of more than 21 million is the seventh largest in the European Union.
Latin roots: Going back to its Latin roots, Romania has always felt strongly connected to some Ibero-Roman Western European states; sometimes even more than with the Slavic neighbors. This is due to the language relationship and the rich Latin culture in the country. It is therefore hardly surprising that many Romanians have studied or worked abroad for a certain period of time and therefore often speak more than one foreign language - mostly Latin languages such as Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, but also English.
- Watch Armenians in Armenia Turkish dramas
- What are some of the titanium used
- Political incorrectness is worse than political correctness
- Can I travel with the RLWL ticket status?
- Can I take sweets with me in hand luggage
- How do I legally buy weed online
- What were Adolf Hitler's intentions?
- What are some good classical songs
- What do Californians think of Tex Mex
- What happens when refugees come to America
- What is considered marriage
- Why is St. Louis so poor
- What do the Chinese think of Yiguandao?
- Which century is 213 BC?
- Will Trump win Florida
- Support Palestine
- Is ASEAN closer to India or China
- What will help you in maintaining a habit
- Is the Arrow TV show good
- Have you ever willingly manipulated someone?
- What are the positive effects of friendship
- What muscles does jumping rope work
- What is racism in America
- Do the Turks know something about Bangladesh
- Which is the worst ecommerce website
- Why do students choose pharmacy technician training?
- What makes gossip interesting
- Should be treated perfectionists
- What factors affect how a shadow appears
- Can I register an online complaint?
- American democracy no longer exists
- How can you see ghosts
- Which is better Zoho or Salesforce
- Who is the picture of LOONA