How important is Chinese spelling
something is as important as when a sack of rice falls over in China (German)
Part of speech: idiomAnnotation:
- The idiom can be used in some variants, for example from Sack of rice a Rice sack or the order changes, for example in ... like when a sack of rice falls over in China. See also the examples below.
- something is as important as when a sack of rice falls over in China
- IPA: [ˈƐtvas ɪst zoː ˈvɪçtɪç viː vɛn ɪn ˈçiːna aɪ̯n ˌzak ˈʀaɪ̯s ˈʊmˌfɛlt]
- 1) inf in a comparison something is presented as totally meaningless or unimportant
- 1) something is as important as if a sack of rice fell over in China
- 1) something is as important as when a wheel falls over in Holland
- 1) something counts eleven
- 1) If my ex-husband has a new girlfriend again, then that interests me roughly like when a sack of rice falls over in China!
- 1) Which party governs in Bavaria, that is to be known outside of Bavaria as important as when a sack of rice falls over in China.
- 1) When it comes to the subject of “refugees”, many in Germany are very upset. They are usually not personally affected at all, it could be for them be as important as the sack of rice that fell over in China.
- 1) Journalists are now trying to compare the Chinese stock market turmoil, almost like a phrase, that it is after all is important when a sack of rice falls over in China.
- 1) What do I care if a sack of rice falls over in China? Many Germans will ask themselves that when they hear about the turbulence on the stock exchange in China. Only 13 percent of German citizens hold shares at all and only a few are likely to have Chinese companies in their depot.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Something is as important as when a sack of rice falls over in China" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/etwas_ist_so_wichtig,_wie_wenn_ein_Sack_Reis_in_China_umffalls/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "something is as important as when a sack of rice falls over in China" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
something is for milking a mouse (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: et | was ist zum Mäu | se | mel | ken Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌɛtvas…
do no harm to something (German) part of speech: idiom, part of speech: word combination syllable separation: et | what kei | nen do not break off ...
something appears Spanish to someone (German) part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: et | what comes ever | man | dem spanish word meaning / definition: 1) ...
observe something with hawk eyes (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: et | was with Ar | gus | au | gen be | ob | ach | th Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
create something with hanging and choking
to take something with a kiss (German) Part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: et | was mit Kuss | hand take | men Word meaning / definition: 1) something like ...
suck up something with breast milk (German) Part of speech: idiomatic expression ancillary forms: suck something in with breast milk, something instilled with breast milk ...
suck something up with breast milk (German) Part of speech: idiomatic expression, subsidiary forms: suck something up with breast milk, something instilled with breast milk ...
see something with a laughing and a crying eye (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: something to see with a smile and a white eyes ...
- What if the oceans were sugar water?
- How do you deal with jingoistic people
- What is vodka belt
- Why are acronyms used
- The people of Sri Lanka celebrate Diwali
- India would defend Afghanistan if Pakistan attacked
- Can you hate someone without knowing it?
- Is a nationalist-socialist opinion valid?
- Becoming a dentist is a good idea
- Why does the universe not have a creator
- Kate Middleton smokes cigarettes
- What do emos wear
- How important is Chinese spelling
- Did Hitler sign the final solution
- How did WION News get its name
- How can i speak english
- Who is the owner of Costco
- Does the Jeopardy theme song have lyrics
- How do I become a Jehovah's Witness
- Do Koreans discriminate against the Japanese
- What's in debt
- How are the people in Lithuania
- Why are vampires so popular in anime
- What are some examples of social order
- How do we know that human rights exist
- Most celebrities are depressed
- What does an INFJ think of INTP
- Where was the Mahabharata found
- Which animals cannot see all colors
- What draws you to an art gallery
- Why doesn't my left eye stop twitching?
- Difference between Great Britain and Great Britain
- Why does God feed on human suffering?
- What are the dangers of rugby