How much does the average new kitchen cost
What does a kitchen cost? Prices and tips for saving
Which factors influence the kitchen price?
From the simple kitchen unit to the kitchen island: Kitchens are very versatile in design and can be put together individually. There are various factors that influence the kitchen price. Here are the things you can look out for when buying a kitchen to save:
Size and model of the kitchen
You have the choice between different models and systems. A U-shaped kitchen, for example, offers more storage space than a single kitchenette and is accordingly more expensive.
It is worth comparing the prices of the individual kitchen materials when planning. Wood worktops, for example, are cheaper than natural stone solutions.
Cabinets and electrical appliances from well-known brands increase the kitchen price. You should keep this in mind when planning your kitchen. In additionOffer many kitchen manufacturers severalPrice segments from low to high priced at.
Delivery and installation
Kitchen studios often offer all-inclusive prices so that you don't have to pay anything extra for delivery and installation. If this is not the case, the Delivery of the kitchencosts of 100 to 500 euros attack. The Assembly you should use around depending on the size of the kitchen 300 to 2,000 euros take into account.
If you want to save on assembly costs, you can also assemble your kitchen yourself. Make sure that detailed assembly instructions are included
What does a new kitchen cost?
Theindividual design options for kitchensare reflectedreflected in the prices. Therefore, it is difficult to give general information about how much a kitchen costs.
Cheap models fromPantry kitchens with basic equipmentcost from 400 euros upwards. The Prices for a fitted kitchenstartfrom 900 euros. With these models, however, you have little room for maneuver and you have to buy the kitchen as it is offered. If you want kitchen equipment that you can design individually, you are in good hands in specialist shops.
For one bespoke kitchen you should come up with prices from 4,000 euros calculate. A Design kitchenthat is equipped with electrical appliances from high-priced brands such as Bora or Miele costs significantly more. Here are the prices between 10,000 and 20,000 euros. For Luxury models with kitchen island you have to go with kitchen prices of 40,000 euros and calculate more.
Price examples for various fitted kitchens
The prices for new kitchens vary depending on the manufacturer. A simple Ikea kitchenette, for example, is available from 1,000 euros. For a Schüller kitchen, on the other hand, you can expect from 10,000 euros. Further price examples can be found in the Overview:
|Kitchen type||Material of the fronts||providers||Kitchen price *|
|Kitchenette with electrical appliances||Oak veneer||Ikea||approx. 1,300 euros|
|L shape with electrical appliances||Coated wood material||Otto||approx. 3,500 euros|
|Single line with electrical appliances||Plastic in oak look||Alma||approx. 4,000 euros|
|Island kitchen with electrical appliances||High gloss lacquer||Dassbach||approx. 8,000 euros|
|L shape with electrical appliances||Solid spruce wood||Schüller||approx. 12,000 euros|
|L shape with electrical appliances||High gloss lacquer||Alno||approx. 14,000 euros|
|L-kitchen electrical appliances||Nova lacquer||Nolte||approx. 17,000 euros|
|Island kitchen with electrical appliances||Classic matt lacquer||Light||approx. 20,000 euros|
|Island kitchen with electrical appliances||High-gloss lacquer||Bulthaup||approx. 50,000 euros|
Prices for used kitchens
Used kitchens are mostly used by Offered to private individuals on the Internet or come from Bankruptcies or kitchen shows. They are available in different versions, sizes and equipment at a much lower price than comparable new models. Used kitchens are already in their simplest form available from 250 euros. Larger, well-preserved models can, however, also up to 5,000 euros costs.
The disadvantage: looking for a used kitchen, theexactly over the required dimensions for their own premises, is often difficult. Subsequent adaptation and modification of the used kitchen can be associated with considerable costs, especially since used kitchens often sold without warranty become.
What should you look for when buying a used kitchen?
- Are all electrical appliances working properly?
- Are there any signs of use on the kitchen (especially the worktop)?
- Are the kitchen cabinet door hinges working?
- Are there broken corners or deep, visible scratches?
- Has there been water damage (for example on furniture legs or on the sink)?
- What consumption values do the devices have in terms of water and electricity?
- Will the cabinets and devices survive the transport and reconstruction?
This is what exhibition kitchens cost
Model kitchens are often exhibited in kitchen studios or at kitchen trade fairs to give potential buyers a good impression of the kitchen. When new designs appear, the exhibits are exchanged again and sold cheaply. So you have the option of barely worn kitchens up to 70 percent below the list price to acquire.
The big disadvantage: The sales kitchens are not planned individually for you, but must fit into your premises as they are. It is often difficult to reorder the matching elements because the designs of the models are changed regularly. Rescheduling or changing the kitchen therefore takes a lot of time. Also not to be neglected is that Risk of damage during dismantling, transport and reconstruction the kitchen.
- Will people who boycott Chinese goods help India?
- Why isn't Apple selling macOS 1
- California becomes an island
- What is the best meat for steak
- Olympic divers open their eyes underwater
- How do they censor live TV
- French Guinea becomes independent
- What are the latest changes in cricket
- Are there APIs for Kannada messages
- What is the powerful political system
- What is Engelbert Humperdinck's most successful song
- How can I become less insensitive?
- What do Americans think of the Hindi?
- What are the most self-destructive habits
- Which state is totally against the BJP
- Why do other countries hate democracy
- Which is better between manure and fertilizer
- Should be given up on Simplified Chinese
- What types of data does YouTube collect
- What if you have a stroke
- Do you sing while you drive
- Is the movement of the last reformation biblical
- How does overpopulation affect everyone?
- What are the disadvantages of urban poverty