Who is following me Quora
What does that mean please?
Incorporate criticism and make it clear that Quora, Inc. is a profit-making company and is not a response seeker support group
Some of the points mentioned (e.g. that a registration is required in order to even be able to read the content) no longer seems to apply. Other criticisms like
- Why is Quora ranked in search engines? It has nothing to do with popularity. It has to do with the fact that they keep posting so much new stupid questions and stupid answers from their teams of writers who are the main ones using the website (not actual visitors), and large amounts of content and being regularly updated is favored by the search engines, despite the fact that it is an extremely unpopular website that most of the internet wants to die and stop showing up in their web searches.
do not seem implausible to me.
Does the website at quora.de have a provider identification? I couldn't find any on the site. 18.104.22.168 9:52 AM, Jul 16, 2017 (CEST)
"Elitist group of users"?
Just found this page, actually with a specific question. I found the email address annoying. Sounds like linking Question> Email Address> Advertise.
Which is why I ask here: "Right from the start, the founders tried to build up an elite group of users by recruiting well-known greats from the technology world as experts to answer questions. AOL founder Steve Case explained in eight steps how the dot-com bubble burst . ... "
The end "Elitist group of users" <> well-known technology authors is, I mean, not mandatory. And what does that mean? elitist group of users? I almost asked: How do you define something like this operationally? It would be quite enough if it was said that an attempt was made to attract well-known authors. The "to attract a lot of people" is negligibly trivial, the one with the elite, in my opinion, not tenable. --Delabarquera (discussion) 14:53, May 2, 2019 (CEST)
Nothing is explained, there is no tutorial. Suddenly you are on a page where there is no anonymity. The real name is always used for answers. There is no "profile". However, "references" are required, including what you do professionally and this is published without notice. This is followed by a reference to a comment form, but no link to it and it cannot be found via the search, somehow I still found a way to contact me and even received an answer. The possibility of an anonymous question as well as an anonymous answer is pointed out, but the explanation - by an administrator - is simply not correct. My request how to delete the account has already been answered by an admin: Physically? You'd have to blow up the server in Los Angeles? (I have reproduced the whole thing from memory. Please forgive me for minor mistakes). --Awareness (discussion) 8:43 pm, Aug 4, 2019 (CEST)
I see the same. but the portal started well. Maximilian (discussion) 10:39 p.m., Aug. 4, 2019 (CEST)
Chinese propaganda accounts
What strikes me (unfortunately) in contrast to other large western platforms are the many active pro-Red Chinese accounts, here is an example. There may be secondary sources that can be used for this purpose. -NotA11w1ss3nd • Discussion 10:13 p.m., Aug 27, 2020 (CEST)
- Where does Australia get its coffee beans from?
- Where do Tamils live in Pune
- Who wrote Lalitha Sahasranamam
- Everyone is insecure to some extent
- When is a left government needed?
- What is a bobber motorcycle
- Can you wear cock rings all day
- Is work a source of personal development
- What is Reggie Weed
- What is heartbreak
- What doctrines in your church have confused you
- Are ideologies personal
- How do Romanians like to see Hungary?
- What does God think of depression
- What are your favorite types in music
- What do Norwegians think of the Irish?
- Which is better Eminem or XXXTentacion
- Who are the 10 richest Nigerians
- Why are precious metals a risky investment
- Is fantasy and masturbation acceptable in Islam
- What is the schedule for studying
- What are some characteristics of metropolitan areas
- What is the Harvard writing style
- How to make cappuccino at home