Are there disadvantages of civil engineering
Civil engineering worker
Type of training
What do you do?
Carry out construction work in the field of road construction, pipeline construction, sewer construction, track construction and well construction.
Duration of training in years
Industry and trade, craft
Places of work
(Where do you work?)
Construction site, civil engineering
What are the distinctive features of this job?
What interests should you have?
Build / furnish / clean
Which requirements should one meet?
Good observation, dexterity, care, flexibility, enjoyment of physical work, high reaction speed, manual dexterity, body control, team spirit, technical understanding
What are the advantages of this profession?
Business start-up possible, short training period
What are the disadvantages of this profession?
Frequent absence, heavy physical work
Which school subjects should you like?
Mathematics, physics, technology, works
Assignment in our big career choice test
Craft and technical professions with physical strain
Alternative professions that might interest you
Road builder, construction worker, well builder, building construction worker, insulation technician, sewer builder, pipeline builder, specialist civil engineer
Advanced training possible for
Road builder, well builder, track builder, sewer builder, pipeline builder, specialist civil engineer
Apprentices in this profession have the following school qualifications
Training allowance in the apprenticeship years during the training
675 € - 755 €
895 € - 1.115 €
Average salary after training
1.315 € - 3.311 €
Have passed the final exam at the first attempt
Have terminated their training prematurely
Job title trainee / trainee
Civil engineering worker /
Civil engineering workers
Training positions nationwide
Ranking nationwide by number of apprenticeships (as of 2011)
- Why is tourism called industry
- Why do blind people cover their eyes
- What if Quora bought LinkedIn?
- Adolf Hitler founded the NSDAP
- Where's VTP Pegasus
- What are code interview sites
- Is eccentric bad
- Has Nepal recovered from the 2015 earthquake
- What is your ecommerce business
- Why is Modi a good PM
- What are US assets 1
- What happens when heads of government are corrupt
- Millennials will be able to retire
- Where do poisonous mushrooms grow
- Article 35A is unconstitutional
- Do introverted and extroverted brains function differently
- Who tried marijuana in Lahore
- What muscles does jumping rope work
- Should Pakistan attack India to liberate Kashmir
- Hobbits still live on Flores Indonesia
- What should India learn from Karnataka
- What are some ideas for Android app development
- In the parliamentary debate, strategy, what a cover is
- Which oceans are close to which continents?