What are exam techniques
Which examination regulations apply to me?
For students, the most recent version of the Examination Regulations (PO) at the time of their enrollment for the relevant course always applies. The "Master" is an independent course, i.e. whoever enrolls in a Master’s course after completing the Bachelor’s course is automatically subject to the most recent Master’s PO (and not the Master’s PO that was in effect at the time of Bachelor enrollment).
If the existing PO is changed or a new PO comes into force after enrollment, the following options are usually available:
The change version of an existing PO canThe amendments mentioned under (b) as well as the new POs do not apply to students who were already enrolled before they came into force. However, you usually have the option of voluntarily changing to the latest PO or PO version. In addition, a new PO can limit the validity of the old PO to a certain period of time (usually several semesters); then from a certain semester onwards, only the new PO is valid.
(a) either apply to all students studying according to the relevant PO, even if they started their studies after an earlier version of the PO (this procedure was previously used for the minor changes made to the 2010 Bachelor and Master regulations before the 2016 PO came into force).
(b) or it only applies to students newly enrolled after it came into effect (this is now the "normal case" and is the case, for example, with the 2018 PO).
And what does that mean for me now?Are these explanations too abstract for you? Or do you not remember whether you have already voluntarily switched to a more up-to-date PO?
How to find out which examination regulations you are currently studying:
An overview page will then open, on which you will be asked to select an exam to be registered or de-registered. Stop! Please do not select anything, read on:
- Open the QIS / LSF portal.
- Log in with your university account.
- Select "Exam registration and de-registration".
On this overview page you will find the information you are looking for: When prompted to select an exam, there is one line (usually for a Bachelor / Master’s degree) or several lines (for a teaching degree). Only those courses of study (Bachelor / Master) or subjects (teaching degree) for which you are registered in the current semester are displayed. Directly behind it is a five-digit number that indicates the examination regulations according to which you are studying this course or subject. The first four digits of the number name the year and the fifth digit the semester (with 1 = summer semester and 2 = winter semester) for which the PO came into force.
- Bachelor of Business Mathematics 20102
The Bachelor's degree in Business Mathematics is studied in accordance with PO 20102 (which has been in force since WS 2010/11 [including changes from 2011 and 2014, see above, case (a)])
- LA in High School Mathematics 20132
The subject "Mathematics" is studied as part of the course for teaching at grammar schools according to PO 20132, which has been in effect since the winter semester 2013/14.
- LA E at Gymnasien Informatik 20132
The subject of computer science is studied as a supplementary subject for teaching at grammar schools in accordance with PO 20132, which has been in force since the 2013/14 winter semester.
- Master Data Science 20162
The Master’s degree in Data Science is studied in accordance with PO 20162, which has been in force since the winter semester 2016/17.
- Master of Business Informatics 20181
The master’s degree in business informatics is studied according to PO 20181, which has been in effect since summer semester 2018.
- Flyers are effective advertising media
- What goes best with rum
- What causes a headache every day
- Which Indian Prime Minister was unmarried?
- Who is Cori Gauff
- Why is 4 times HD 4k
- How does society see people with Aspergians
- Which party is bigger Democrat or Republican?
- Have you ever been brainwashed in a cult?
- What are some interesting corruption scams
- Where's Hunza
- How do I become a penetration tester
- Everyone gets their own citizenship certificate
- How to calculate the open channel flow
- Are the students at Stanford happy?
- Why is internal energy a function of state
- How many people live in Japan
- What does jackfruit mean in Hindi
- Rahul Dravid is the god of cricket
- Why should all countries be secular
- How do companies use current assets
- What is CSIR
- Who are the patriots
- Will Israel leave Palestine
- Who are the most unattractive celebrities
- Who are Serbia's allies
- Should we learn Bhagwaad Geeta in school
- How do you see your spirit guides
- What are dictionary headings
- Why are capsules two colors
- Should I live in Montana or Vermont?
- Why India Allowed 100 Foreign Direct Investment In Defense
- Is the cosmological constant actually a constant