Is HCU affordable to study
Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany. Hamburg is a city on the water - in addition to the harbor, Elbe and Alster there are 2032 bridges, more than Venice and Amsterdam have combined. 14% of the urban area consists of green and leisure areas. Hamburg is home to 31 theaters, 6 music halls, 10 cabarets and around 50 museums. Many opportunities for active (and passive ...) sport round off the attractive “supplementary program” for studying. The rents in Hamburg are affordable compared to other big cities.
HafenCity University Hamburg (HCU) is one young and manageable university with around 2000 students. It is planned that the university will move into a new building directly in the new HafenCity in 2012.
The geomatics at the HCU offers a modern and very practice-oriented study. The supervision is very intensive - there are only between 15 and 40 students per year. There is no anonymity with us!
There are several modern equipped computer laboratories available around the clock.
One week before the start of the lecture there is always one Orientation week instead, a mathematics preparation course is also offered on a regular basis.
There are also some places in the student dormitory "Haus Bauhütte".
- What is your career goal for 2020
- Have pigeon eyelids
- Who are the best strong female actresses
- How can we improve our skills
- Which are the best dividend paying stocks
- How can I solve IMO problems
- What is Eudoxu's Legacy
- Frozen fever When is Anna's birthday
- Which antibiotics have the worst side effects
- Can psychopaths be manipulated by narcissists?
- What are some movies like Cast Away
- When did you start enjoying life?
- Why is Sunday called Sunday 1
- When will Duolingo add Chinese
- Which smartphone is the smartest
- What native language is spoken in Hawaii
- How many Jews live in Pakistan
- What are the forms of the Russian diminutive
- Let's lose England to Islam
- Has anyone ever died of period pains
- Why is the Bengal tiger so famous
- Bugatti is considered a French car
- Have the Chinese ever visited ancient Rome
- Is ASEAN comparable to the European Union