An INTJ would be a good lawyer
Lawyer personality types are very rare, making up less than one percent of the population. Nevertheless, they leave their mark on the world. Idealism and ethics are innate in them, but what distinguishes them from other idealistic personality types is their determination and purposefulness. Advocates are not idle dreamers, but take concrete steps to achieve their goals and achieve a lasting positive effect.
Lawyers see their purpose in life as helping others. People with this personality type are often found in rescue missions and charity work, but their real passion is getting to the root of problems so that the need to rescue people does not arise in the first place.
Help me help you
Lawyers have a unique combination of characteristics: although they express themselves gently and calmly, they have decisive opinions and tirelessly fight for their convictions. Lawyers are determined and strong-willed, but rarely use that energy for personal gain. You act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity - not for your own benefit, but to create a balance. Lawyers find egalitarianism and karma attractive ideas and tend to believe that nothing could help the world better than to soften the hearts of tyrants through love and compassion.
Everyone has to decide whether they want to move in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive egoism.Martin Luther King
Lawyers find it easy to socialize with others and have a talent for emotional, sensitive communication. They include the emotional factor in their communication instead of being limited to logic and facts. Lawyers are rightly viewed by their friends and colleagues as relatively social personalities. One should remember, however, that lawyers need time to themselves to relax and recharge their energies. One should therefore not be too shocked when lawyers suddenly withdraw. Lawyers respect the feelings of others, and they expect that respect to be reciprocated. Sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.
Live to fight another day
Lawyers should remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their beliefs could push them to a limit, and if their zeal got out of hand it could lead to exhaustion, illness, or stress. This is particularly evident when lawyers face conflict and criticism. Their sensitivity moves them to avoid these seemingly personal attacks whenever possible. However, when the conflict is inevitable, they tend to fight back in very irrational and unconstructive ways.
For lawyers, the world is a place of injustice, but it doesn't have to be. No other personality type is better suited to creating a movement that eliminates injustice, no matter how big or small it may be. Lawyers should remember to take care of themselves while taking care of the world.
- How intelligent was Elvis Presley
- What comfort holds you back in life
- What are some attempts to measure awareness
- What is the alternative of Jio TV
- Was Chatrapati Shivaji a bad ruler
- Why did the Roman Empire fall
- How do I become a great musician
- Why is Shanghai so populous
- Can a pastor perform a civil ceremony
- Does Chinese medicine work
- What is the International Colored Gemstone Association
- Where do people from Lithuania move to?
- Noble women ever swear
- How do you see protected Twitter accounts
- What makes expensive vodka worth the price
- What do the Iranians think of Freddie Mercury
- Why is the Indian media so average
- Who drafted the Kashmiri Constitution
- What should Donald Trump do before 2020
- What are the different types of democrats
- There are an infinite number of hypothetical scenarios
- How do Kashmiri Muslims feel?
- Is there a demon stronger than Satan?
- What are some examples of lunar calendars