How old is the Kannada language
Learn Kannada online - for free with book2
Learn quickly and easily with the Kannada language course by "50 languages"Kannada belongs to the family of the Dravidian languages. These are mainly spoken in South India. Kannada is not related to the Indo-Aryan languages of northern India. About 40 million people speak Kannada as their mother tongue. It is recognized as one of the 22 national languages of India. Kannada is an agglutinating language. This means that grammatical functions are expressed using affixes. The language can be divided into four regional dialect groups. When speaking, however, the speakers not only reveal where they come from. You can also tell from their language which social class they belong to.
The spoken and written Kannada are very different from each other. And like many others Indian languages also, Kannada has its own font. This is a hybrid of the alphabet and syllabary. It consists of many round characters, which is typical for South Indian scripts. And learning these beautiful letters is really fun ...
Kannada learn with for beginners book2 by "50 languages"Learning Kannada for beginners is just one of over 50 language packsthat we offer. book2 is the effective way to learn Kannada. All of our teaching materials are available online as well as iPhone and Android apps. With this course you can successfully learn Kannada on your own! The lessons are clearly structured and will bring you safely to your goal. You can learn the new language quickly in 100 language lessons organized by topic. The MP3 audio files associated with the lessons were spoken by native speakers. They make it easier to learn pronunciation better. Even beginners in Kannada can take part book2 Learn Kannada efficiently through the practical sentences.
First you get to know the basic structures of the language. Sample dialogues help you to express yourself in the foreign language. Previous knowledge is not required. Even advanced learners can repeat and consolidate what they have learned. Because you only learn correct, frequently spoken sentences and can apply them immediately. You will be able to communicate correctly in everyday situations. Take advantage of the lunch break or waiting in traffic to learn Kannada for a few minutes. You learn on the go as well as at home. You stay mobile and always have Kannada with you.
Learn Kannada with the Android and iPhone app "50 languages"The "50 languages" Android or iPhone app is the ideal companion for everyone who also wants to learn Kannada offline. The app is available for both Android phone and tablet as well as for iPhone and iPad. The apps include 30 free lessons from the book2- Kannada program. Of course, tests and educational games are also included in the app. The MP3 audio files from book2 are also part of our Kannada language course. All audio files are available as free MP3 downloads.
Learn Kannada - quickly and for free with book2 by "50 languages"
Also available:Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Armenian • Bengali • Bosnian • Bulgarian • Chinese • Danish • English UK • English US • Esperanto • Estonian • Finnish • French • Georgian • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Kannada • Catalan • Korean • Croatian • Latvian • Lithuanian • Marathi • Macedonian • Dutch • Norwegian • Punjabi • Pashtun • Persian • Polish • Portuguese BR • Portuguese PT • Romanian • Russian • Swedish • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Turkish • Tamil • Telugu • Thai • Tigrinya • Czech • Ukrainian • Hungarian • Urdu • Vietnamese • Belarusian •
Imprint • Learn Kannada online for free - Kannada language course
- How did ancient education influence modern education?
- Is there an independent marketplace for homeowner insurance
- What is the WhatsApp number 1
- Why doesn't my discus fish eat
- Is Afghanistan a scam country
- How many churches are there in Scotland?
- What are the promises of Swachh Bharat
- What is your favorite C.
- When shouldn't we use Elasticsearch?
- Scientologists hate Christians
- India will lag behind China
- Passes modes 2 0
- What bothers you about Quora
- What makes a person selfish or selfless
- Are there real American citizens today
- Is Consiglio Devastations actually a cult
- What are some examples of sociological problems
- Which sweets start with the letter V.
- Why choose menthol cigarettes instead of regular ones
- What was the first animal
- What is the unified form of government
- What is the distance from the sun
- Where can I learn proper royal etiquette
- Is there any good information about neurofeedback
- What is extrinsic motivation
- FATCA only applies to Indian citizens
- What are the problems Maharashtrians face
- Can Thai Chinese speak Mandarin?
- What would happen if India invaded Bangladesh?
- Is the calligraphy business successful?
- Who is the best Australian actress
- What is best to mix with vodka
- How do I meditate as a beginner