What is Haryana Smart City
IfG.CC - The Potsdam eGovernment Competence Center
- Published: 20 November 2020
Haryana government aims to develop Gurugram as the Smart City. The state government has also proposed to set up a new municipal corporation in Manesar and develop a new Gurugram city in that area.
The announcement by the Haryana chief minister was made during the digital launch of two Air Care projects for the beautification of Gurugram.
“To bring Gurugram on the world map it will be developed as the smartest city’, ”Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said.
The Haryana chief minister said that Gurugram and Faridabad being the metropolitan cities in the National Capital Region (NCR), separate metropolitan development authorities have already been constituted for both the cities.
"Air pollution is a matter of concern for all of us in these cities and in view of this, two projects of‘ Air Care ’have been started to clean the air," he said. The Chief Minister said that besides Gurugram and Faridabad, Karnal has also been included in the Smart City project.
According to Khattar, the state government looks to develop facilities including water management, security system, public transport, buildings, good governance, e-education, and telemedicine in these emerging financial hubs in accordance with smart city norms and infrastructure here is likely to be developed accordingly.
While commending the authorities and dedicating the projects to the state, the Chief Minister said the projects have been inaugurated as Diwali a gift. He said that in view of providing prompt administrative services to the people, a "Tower of Justice" is also being constructed in Gurugram at an estimated cost of Rs 180 crore.
Quelle: Tech Observer, 11/13/2020
- What would Jesus do with Trump
- Can someone develop a bitcoin wallet
- Why do many refuse the white privilege?
- How is a girl born
- Should Catholics pray the rosary every day
- Is it a headache or a migraine
- What are the best films about willpower
- Why does an NPD person lack empathy?
- What are the disadvantages of urban poverty
- What are the benefits of joining VIT
- Depression can lead to deealization
- Can I have more than one passport?
- Putin loses control of Kadyrov
- How can I learn the Prakrit language
- Why does the pressure decrease when the speed increases
- What's your story who are you
- Pono is a Maori word
- What is the fastest British production car
- How does a mathematician suggest
- What are the steps of the penetration testing process
- How do you learn math well
- What happens when people stop watching YouTube
- How are people legally encouraged
- Why do some Iraqis hate the American people