What is considered marriage
Marriage and the legal consequences
In large parts of the population there is the erroneous opinion that one can “annul” the marriage again within certain time limits (6 days, 3 weeks, 6 weeks, etc.). This opinion is wrong! Even if the couple changes their mind a few seconds after getting married, the marriage can only be divorced through the divorce judge. The other forms of marriage dissolution (annulment or annulment) have nothing to do with this problem.
We want to briefly outline the differences:
The reasons for the failure of the marriage arose during the marriage. The spouses must prove to the judge that their marriage has been “broken down”.
The reasons for the failure of the marriage arose before the marriage; E.g. one partner did not mention that he had already been in prison for 10 years. If the other partner had known, he would not have married. These reasons must be presented to the judge. The rest of the procedure is identical to the divorce procedure. However, no waiting periods have to be observed.
There are no mandatory marriage requirements. The marriage was not entered into before a registrar or one of the partners is still married to another partner; the famous case of “bigamy”.
Here, too, legal proceedings are necessary. Since 01.07.1998, nullity and repeal have been summarized under the term repeal. The reasons for cancellation are specified in Section 1314 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
According to popular belief, “most marriages end in divorce”. Statistics cannot confirm this opinion. The Federal Statistical Office found that 175,550 marriages were divorced in 1996, and thus only 9 of 1,000 existing marriages did not endure.
© District Office Mitte
- What is an example of personal limits
- How can one be close to God?
- What's the best auto snack food
- What makes men crazy about a woman
- Russian is closer to Belarusian or Ukrainian
- Can psychopaths be manipulated
- Was Nathuram Godse an avenger
- What are other options for a dentist
- Is there a prevention for myopia
- Where is Tibet land
- Have Hindutva powers changed Hindus
- Is it good to invest in IMA
- How did Leonardo Da Vinci die
- Will you ever leave Brazil
- What did Trump tweet today
- Who was the last tirthankara in Jainism
- Is kpop respected in Korea
- Gift cards are a good birthday present
- What is the national dress of Nepal
- Can people eat cooked chicken bones?
- Money defines a person's success or happiness
- What is AIESEC International about
- What is a double inverter air conditioner