Will Swach Bharat Abhiyan be successful
MHRD launches "Manodarpan" initiative for mental health and student counseling. Check Helpline Number - Education here
With the aim of providing psychosocial support and counseling for their mental health and well-being to college students, Union Human Growth Human Resources (HRD) Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched the Manodarpan initiative on Tuesday July 21st “The Minister has set up a toll-free nationwide hotline: 8448440632, a Manodarpan website and a manual on 21st Century Life Skills for academics, faculty and universities.
Those looking for psychosocial help or advice can visit Manodarpan official website - manodarpan.mhrd.gov.in or the name on the helpline number - 8448440632.
Manodarpan consists of the following parts:
2. Internet website
3. Nationwide final database and list of consultants
4. Nationwide toll-free helpline number
5. Interactive online chat facility
Read the manual on 21st Century Skills
Manodarpan is an initiative under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan that was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi within the month of Could. The Union's finance minister, Nirmala Sitharam, presented the Manodarpan initiative on May 17, while at a press conference she announced the fourth tranche of the Rs 20 billion stimulus package.
Visit the official website of Manodarpan
“Many college students needed psychological support because the lockdown was new to them. They were put under pressure as a result. Manodarpan will help the scholars, lecturers and father and mother, ”the finance minister had declared.
During the launch, the HRD Minister stated, “COVID-19 is understandably a difficult time for everyone around the world. This global pandemic should not only be a critical medical problem, it also brings mixed feelings and psychosocial stress for everyone. With a particular focus on adolescents and teenagers, there are increasing mental health problems that can typically be reported in such conditions. Children and adolescents may also be particularly weak with increased levels of stress, nervousness, and anxiety, as well as a variety of different emotional and behavioral issues. "
"The Ministry of Human Resource Development feels that while one needs to focus on continuing education at the entrance to the tutorial, the same importance must be attached to the intellectual well-being of scholars," added the minister.
A working group composed of education, mental health and psychosocial issues advisors has been established to monitor and promote student mental health issues and problems and to provide support in dealing with mental health and health Facilitate psychosocial traits during and after the COVID-19 lockdown through corporate advice, online assets, and hotline.
The creator tweeted @ NandiniJourno
- How can non-Americans hate Trump
- What day do Jewish people worship?
- What are some examples of sociological problems
- Is it possible to take the ferry to Seattle?
- How powerful is a train engine
- China shows disrespectful behavior towards India
- Can I take sweets with me in hand luggage
- What are stock options
- What year did you stop teaching civics?
- How can non-profit organizations improve fundraising
- What does the future hold for newspapers?
- What caused most of Pakistan's social problems
- There are of course blonde Asians
- Eyesight can be repaired
- What do you think of career politicians
- Can you survive lung cancer
- How does the collection of non-profit making donations work
- How will you describe your love crush
- Are Indians descendants of Noah
- What is UPSC
- Are people who commit suicide, cowards
- Can a single man adopt a dog
- How long can outer clusters of hemorrhoids persist
- Everyone with Asperger's takes things literally