Are contact lenses fragile?
- Myopia from 8.0 D (decisive is the level of ametropia in the strongest main section)
- Hyperopia from 8.0 D (decisive is the level of ametropia in the strongest section)
- Rectus and inversus from 3.0 D (0 ° or 90 ° +/- 15 °)
- obliquus from 2.0 D (oblique axes / skin incisions 45 ° or 135 ° +/- 30 °)
- Anisometropia from 2.0 D (in at least one main section)
A supply of contact lenses of this type can only be considered if it turns out that a rotationally symmetrical contact lens does not achieve a satisfactory fit and / or insufficient visual acuity due to astigmatism.
Indications and areas of application for anterior surface toric lenses: In the case of insufficient correction of an astogmatism with spherical contact lenses.
Highly gas permeable contact lenses with a DK value of more than 60, which can be used as vT lenses, can be justified for people who are required to have contact lenses - in the sense of the indication - but who are not able to do so due to their physical condition are able to insert and remove the contact lenses independently (e.g. infants, restricted usability of the upper extremities, etc.).
In addition, highly gas permeable contact lenses are indicated for corneal changes that require a particularly high oxygen supply (e.g. corneal endothelial degeneration).
- How did Jim Morrison die
- The purpose of life is exaggerated
- How tough is the law
- What are risk areas
- How to properly write a book
- What was Shah Rukh Khan's education
- What are military issues
- What is the name of this disease
- Hindus are still being killed in Bangladesh
- The gene that causes depression is hereditary
- Shall we go to church?
- How do pilots land an airliner
- What are unjust laws
- How do nationalist Marathis see Raj Thackrey
- Who killed Lapu Lapu
- Has Top Gun increased marine recruitment
- What is the message of art
- Can the time be set to UTC
- How do you deal with fear of presentation
- Why are government shutdowns so common
- Things are always more important than people
- May death stop in the future
- What is a surrogate daughter
- Why has Judaism discouraged visual imagery