An INFJ would have problems developing strategies
Intuition: How intuitive people are (and what empathy has to do with it)
intuition It used to be a vital mechanism to distinguish between friend and foe. Many know intuition through the famous Gut feeling. Inexplicably, we know instinctive and intuitivethat we should or shouldn't do X - in the form of flashes of inspiration and premonitions. Intuition is the ability to simply “know” without thinking about something in depth or recognizing connections through external clues. Intuition is therefore easy to come with empathy confound. But while empathy represents the cognitive and emotional ability, like a human sponge, to absorb the energies (and thus also feelings, thoughts and opinions of other people) and to feel them for oneself, intuition is the practical, often acted out empathy. She means also the ability to instinctively not only other emotions, butadditionally To grasp situations. Intuitive-empathic people represent one (if not the most important) category of empaths.
Since I have written a lot about empathy and high sensitivity in the past months / years, I would like to explain the characteristics of intuitive-empathic people in the following in order to supplement / delimit the topics. As always, I am sure that dozens will find themselves in it - and thus contribute more to their self-image.
Intuition: what it is and what empathy has to do with it
intuition is necessary to be able to feel empathy carefully. It is an important cornerstone of our empathy and our emotional intelligence. Some even say that intuition equates to emotional intelligence. Others say empathy is the foundation of all intuition. (It seems to me like asking about the chicken and the egg.) Still, it is misleading in my eyes to say that every empath is automatically a highly intuitive person.
Lately (mainly in America), however, has often been used by the intuitive empaths or Intuitive Spoken: This refers to people who quickly and concretely feel what others feel - be it openly visible or hidden feelings. It's not just whims, unimportant or unspoken squabbles. People who intuitive-empathic can feel the depth of the other psyche with its burdens, dimensions and consequences, even those that they would rather not feel or that the other intentionally suppressed (or projected). Above all, they know the difference between other people's and their own emotions and can instinctively identify the origin of the other emotions. Empaths, on the other hand, feel this and can easily identify it in the body.
We all suppress one feeling or the other. People bury the force of negative experiences deep within themselves as a mechanism for coping with fear. So some don't even notice that it is your feelings are and that they displace them. But it is precisely these repressed emotions and interpretations of past experiences that make us sick or send us into isolation. They manifest in our body. (We know this from anxiety and panic disorders, depression, etc.)
But intuitive people see just these, even if the other is not even aware of these feelings. But with intuitive empaths also This means the ability to grasp situations, markets and connections - similar to feelings and thoughts - intuitively and instinctively and to know (because to feel) what is to be done / is needed / hinders / liberates.
Official definitions of intuition
Intuition essentially describes these properties:
- spontaneous acting out of the gut, having / finding no explanations for his actions
- Flashes of inspiration and creative inspiration
- Quick insight into information as well as connections and the recording of all components with subsequent, almost self-evident "knowledge"
- the ability to "sense" the feelings and needs of others in a matter of seconds
- Empathy and deep understanding
- unconscious patterns of how we perceive and interpret things and people (and bring both together)
- the source of all creativity
Intuition and science
The Myers-Briggs type indicator distinguishes between four intuitive types, of course the differentiation between extroverted intuitive and introverted intuitive serves again as a framework. Even with intuitive people, it becomes apparent who by nature is more self-conscious, more sensitive or withdrawn and who needs and seeks exchange with others, but still has a strong intuition.
Carl Gustav Jung (Freud's pupil) in turn formulated personality types, one of which is the “intuitive type”. He made a distinction between the abstract and concrete intuitionwhere the former represent the famous inspirations and the latter “what could happen” on an ideal level. Incidentally, he considered intuition to be one of the four cornerstones of being able to mentally “calculate” future events. I say consciously calculate, because intuition smells amazingly like clairvoyance, but you don't have to be esoteric, spiritual or “psychic” to “have it”. For Jung, however, intuition meant the ability to have a good feeling for oneself and for others, as well as being able to sense external (material) circumstances and needs.
How are intuitive empaths or intuitively strong people?
But intuitive people share other, so far rather unknown characteristics that can easily be confused with pure empathy, high sensitivity or high sensitivity:
- Intuitive people feel completely through situations. Before you have mentally and emotionally explored every corner, considered all perspectives and understood them in their entirety, you are not ready for ONE opinion. Precisely because they have this approach, they can quarrel and complain and discuss and only stop when they a) have convinced the other that there is more than his opinion or b) completed their examination of the situation / the topic / the person and have come to a conclusive result.
- Accordingly, they are perfect future thinkers. In their scanning of the situations (new job versus old, potential partner, money investment, chances of interpersonal connections, risks within conversations, etc.) they examine and thus “read” probable or possible outcomes. They add all of this to opportunities and weaknesses, strengths and risks, which in turn justify their decisions or recommendations for action.
- This is how they plan their future too. You look at all the options and set goals accordingly for the years to come. By doing this, however, they are also people who are highly adaptable and flexible. You are already prepared for everything / a lot in advance. You have studied the environment / situation / person in detail. They are great dreamers, thinkers, developers and often live in the future to fulfill their own big picture of the world / life.
- They trust what they feel and think, not what they feel and think should. Accordingly, they are anti-authoritarian and like foreign, dictated rules and rules of conduct or social, economic, entrepreneurial values less than what they consider to be “coherent”. If someone says that XYZ has to be implemented this way and not differently, or “one” would do it that way, with the intuitive, this only leads to discussions and rejection. They want to know exactly why they see it that way. But if there is a lack of arguments, the intuitive senses abuse of power or selfish, narcissistic tendencies, it is not exactly easy for others. You do not trust authorities and executives per se just because they hold a corresponding position. They do not see them as infallible just because they are on the executive floor or have achieved a certain status.
- This also makes it clear that intuitives are very good analysts and at times interpret and over-analyze pretty much everything. This is because - when they have to make a decision - they distance themselves from their ego point of view and thus look at everything that needs to be looked at. In this way they guarantee the greatest possible security for the (best) action.
- This in turn justifies the fact that they perceive the smallest changes in situations / people and mentally “travel” into the past and future in order to find the causes and solutions. You memorize a lot and can often quote whole sentences afterwards or say how a situation went by the minute.
- Different thoughts attract them. Therefore, they also like the unconventional, the supernatural, the inexplicable, the abnormal. They like to study "such" non-normal worlds and can let themselves fall into it, because the "normal" is far too boring for them. Once they have understood and sensed a thing, boredom begins for many.
- Hence, it stands to reason that they have innumerable, seemingly irreconcilable interests. Most of all, they love to tie these seemingly incompatible circumstances together. Similar to the gifted, they have the skills to combine patterns from different theories and disciplines. They recognize cross-connections and connections.
- As with the other groups, you can see inauthentic people at a glance. They are lie detectors. You recognize who is truthful and who just wants to see his interests satisfied. They loathe external needs when the group's interests are harmed. You are a social advocate. They are social caregivers. They act against any one-sided and manipulative behavior of others with an intuitive and ice-cold manner. They don't even feel guilty about such people. You are anyway “influenced” by the feelings and thoughts of the other; not just positive. If they are negative, however, they play them off against the other - for the benefit of all.
- Like highly sensitive, gifted and empathic people, they hate superficial conversations. The higher the quality of the conversations, the more likely they are in their element. Everything else bores her deeply. Escape reflexes in prestige-status-ego-related people are very common.
- You thus have a high sense of justice. Self-righteousness also plays an important role with them. That is why they are rarely found in traditional structures. You are creative, freelance, self-employed, single, or live in a less conventional relationship, or at least one that doesn't follow the official rules. They have their own ways and try - once they realize that it is better for them - to live it out to the full. What X, the family, the world or the customer wants, then only plays a subordinate role. Even if they superficially mimic the conformist, it still means that they go their own way or plan how to leave the official one again.
- Sense is one of the most important pillars of your life anyway. Without meaning in everything they do and don't do, they do little. For this they mainly use their experience and perception as a road.
- They just listen to their inner voice. For the intuitive it speaks the inner truth, the only knowledge they need in order to be able to follow their philosophy.
- Many people use intuitives to access these skills. It is also easy to use it, because intuitive people are quickly trusted and, conversely, they are quickly “inside” someone. They are good listeners and helpers and often have suggestions and interpretations ready. It never takes long to gain access to others unless that someone is inauthentic / manipulative. Then they hold back.
Media tips: Documentation on intuition / empathy
I recommend the ARD-alpha documentary series (consisting of 13 episodes) with the title "In the footsteps of intuition":
Episode 1: Discover intuition
Episode 2: What's in the way of intuition?
Episode 3: The Sources of Intuition
Episode 4: How do we find our way to intuition?
Episode 5: Empathy as the basis of intuition
Episode 6: Intuition in togetherness
Episode 7: Listening to the inner voice
Episode 8: Intuition in Education
Episode 9: Intuition in the world of work
Episode 10: Intuition as the basis of creativity
Episode 11: Intuition in the border areas of perception
Episode 12: With intuition to a holistic view
Episode 13: Shaping the future with intuition
 "Intuition" page. In: Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Processing status: April 28, 2017, 07:53 UTC. URL: https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Intuition&oldid=164982379 (Accessed: August 7, 2017)
 April Klazema: Intuitive Empath Traits: What You Need to Know. In: Udemy blog. June 18, 2014. URL: https://blog.udemy.com/intuitive-empath/ (accessed: August 7, 2017)
 A conscious rethink: 4 signs you're an intuitive empath (not just an empath). URL: https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/3854/4-signs-youre-intuitive-empath-not-just-empath/ (accessed: August 8, 2017)
 Emotional Intelligence (EQ). URL: https://www.bach-blueten-portal.de/bachblueten-blog/emotionale-intellektiven-eq/ (accessed: August 7, 2017)
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti being arrested
- How does the law protect the whistleblower?
- On what basis is discrimination correct?
- What's the Greatest Mockumentary Tv Show
- How can I download Wistia videos
- How should product managers write use cases
- Which is better between manure and fertilizer
- Is war necessary for peace
- How can I remove my bulbous nose?
- What's your favorite Yardbirds song
- Have you achieved spiritual enlightenment?
- What does God say about money
- Why didn't Saudi Arabia take part in World War II?
- Is Manmohan Singh jealous of Narendra Modi
- Who orchestrated Chopiniana
- Would skipping rope reduce belly fat
- What effects does programming have on society?
- Crude oil prices from 1921 to 1930
- What is the nationality of Dubai
- How is the individual mandate unconstitutional?
- What does kore wa
- How many metropolitans are there in Nepal
- Crying dogs
- Has humanity slowed down evolution