What are deviant behaviors in sports
Holding the opponent "in handball" and "not jostling with the shoulder" in football are officially illegal acts, but they are not considered to be harm even with obvious intent, as they do not yet violate unofficial standards that apply between the players .
Deviations from the norm in the sense of "unsportsmanlike behavior" are given, however, when an athlete tries not only to hinder his opponent in his actions, but also to harm him as a person, ie. H. if the attack is aimed at harming the person as such ("personal harm").
If the aim of the action is to harm the opponent, then that harm can only take the form of physical (or psychological) injury and pain. Now the following definition results in a narrow sense.
An act in sport is to be described as aggressive if a person, in deviation from sporting norms, intends with this act to cause harm to another person in the sense of "personal harm", whereby this harm in the form of physical (or psychological) injury and Pain can occur. "
|Headbutt at the 2006 World Cup final. |
Video on YouTube
DifferentTypes of aggression can be distinguished.
Worksheet: Theories of Aggression - Observing aggressive behavior in the game
Types of aggression in sports
A process model of aggressive actions in sport
Aggression in sport (UV school sport NRW)
- What are the reasons for shaking hands?
- Why do some people experience racial discrimination
- What do you develop with Python
- How not to end a conversation
- How do you choose your business partners
- Why did Gorbachev dismantle the USSR
- How do you choose a snack
- What's more powerful than a narcissist
- What is the story of Lutyens Delhi
- How do I connect MongoDB and Flask
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Odysseus
- Touch Haryana Uttarakhand
- Why isn't all social activity political?
- Do Christians actually feel something when they pray?
- Is Bordeaux safe
- What are some jobs that are dominated by women
- Why did Prince Harry leave the army
- What is globalization and why
- How do you type in HTML
- What use is an alumni network?
- A certain amount of censorship is required
- Where do the Palestinians live
- Why is TikTok banned in our country
- Refugees can get Medicaid