Can cure masturbation PCOD
Orgasm problems: which 5 factors play a role
Do you enjoy sex with your partner, the arousal increases, but the orgasm does not occur? Many women are familiar with this phenomenon. But why is it? Here you can find out which factors play a role.
About half of all women have temporary or long-term problems with getting an orgasm. Not being able to reach the climax can be a great burden for you, but also for your partnership.
What happens during a female orgasm?
According to the sex therapists Masters and Johnson, a woman's orgasm can be divided into four phases: the arousal phase, the plateau phase, the orgasm phase and the recovery phase.
- Excitation phase: In this phase, touch and stimulation lead to moisture (lubrication). In addition, the clitoris, the labia, as well as the breast and nipples swell. The pulse and blood pressure rise.
- Plateau phase: During the plateau phase, the pulse and respiratory rate increase and the blood pressure continues to rise. Muscle tension occurs. In addition, the vagina narrows and the clitoris becomes more sensitive.
- Orgasm phase: The pulse and respiratory rate peak in the orgasm phase, and the pelvic floor and vaginal muscles contract. The reward center in the brain is flooded with dopamine, which creates a feeling of happiness in us.
- Recovery phase: In the recovery phase, both the pulse and respiratory rate as well as the blood pressure normalize. In addition, there is a decrease in arousal.
Certain factors play a role in orgasm problems
- Hormonal fluctuations: If the hormonal balance is disrupted, for example by taking the pill or through menopause, it can lead to problems with orgasm. When the level of estrogen drops, for example, it can lead to a loss of libido.
- Medication: Some medications, such as antidepressants, can prevent the vagina from being moist enough or not getting enough blood. Since the vulva has to be well supplied with blood in order to swell, there is no orgasm. The use of high blood pressure inhibitors can also have a negative effect on sexuality.
- Diseases: If a woman cannot orgasm without psychological causes, there may be illnesses behind it. These include diabetes, diseases of the thyroid or adrenal gland, tumors and inflammation.
- Problems in the partnership: In order to have an orgasm, the woman must trust her partner and be able to let herself go completely. When there are unspoken conflicts, dissatisfaction or problems in the room, it is difficult to relax and it becomes difficult to climax
- Stress: In many cases, stress also leads to the absence of an orgasm. If you are tense and keep wandering your thoughts, then you may not be able to maintain arousal long enough for you to orgasm. Orgasm pressure itself is also a stress factor and can cause you to cramp.
These tips can help:
- Don't let the orgasm pressure stress you out! Pressure makes you cramp up. Talk to your partner openly about the problems and try to find a solution together. Tell him exactly what you like during sex and how he could stimulate you even better.
- According to studies, an active lifestyle is said to have positive effects on orgasm in addition to the many other health benefits. Therefore, try to exercise regularly and incorporate a sport unit into your everyday life at least once a week.
- Let your gynecologist examine you for possible physical causes. An ultrasound of the genital organs can show whether they are supplied with enough blood. The blood values can be used to check whether the hormonal balance is normal - for example, some women go through menopause earlier than others.
- Train your pelvic floor with pelvic floor exercises. A strong pelvic floor allows the vagina to enclose the penis more tightly, which increases stimulation and thus the likelihood of orgasm.
- Masturbate regularly! This is the only way to find out what you like best and how to orgasm. You should of course pass this knowledge on to your partner. Include sex toys in your love life too. Most women orgasm from clitoral stimulation. A sex toy can help here - even during sex with your partner.
- If the above doesn't improve, sex therapy can help too.
- Is libertarianism democratic
- Did Osho Dr. Ambedkar met personally
- Is there a bridge that is cheap
- Are chanakya and aryabhatt the same
- Why don't Indians think like foreigners?
- Why are priests important to the church
- Are communist parties illegal in your country
- Which country is best for CMA
- Mamta Banerjee is a good administrator
- What happened to MechanicalTurk
- What does war mean for freedom
- Do doctors do an eye transplant?
- What is nation, people or political border
- What is website loading optimization
- What was the first television channel
- What is Patidar Anamat Andolan
- How much water on earth is potable
- What do you think about media these days
- People like old Hindi songs now
- What is the likely outcome of World War III
- How corrupt is the Thai royal family
- What's your newest song in repeat mode
- What kind of a huge blue light is that
- What's beyond English