Can an employer blacklist you?
My current employer blacklisted me through another company's HR department [duplicate]
This question already has an answer here:
What recourse do I have if I know that a current employer has blacklisted me through another company's HR department?
I know by reviewing people I know don't like me at the current company and people related to HR or hiring at the other company.
If you have recourse it would be done through the legal process. You can consult an employment lawyer.
If you are in a locale where this happens, there is nothing you can do about it without a good chance of becoming unemployed.
If you can submit an application under the GDPR to your HR department in the EU, you will receive communications about you.
- You can withhold anything that would violate your confidentiality towards another employee (e.g. your manager).
- You are not obliged to keep this confidential.
- What does color-blind vision look like
- Why does the military have to pay for the vacation
- What are the dangers of carbon dioxide
- What are the international rules of football
- What makes you happy with you
- How is Calcutta University doing
- What makes an anarchist
- When does a relationship become exclusive
- What color are Lady Gaga's eyes
- How tough is the law
- How much Netflix do you watch
- What caused most of Pakistan's social problems
- How can I stick to a routine
- Is God formless what is the evidence
- What are some examples of feminine hypocrisy
- How often does Air Force One fly
- How do mountains help get rain
- Most Germans really liked Hitler
- Yorkshire is the real heart of England
- Cleans hot water better than cold water
- Did Osho Dr. Ambedkar met personally
- What kind of element is gold
- What are the modules in Python
- Why is Harry Styles famous