How does the police helpline number 100 work?
Current information on emergency numbers, rescue and repatriation services, ambulance services and ambulance services, motorist clubs / breakdown assistance, insurance, etc.
|Euro emergency number - uniform European emergency number||112|
|Fire brigade centers||122|
|Emergency number in the event of gas failure||128|
|Emergency doctor service||141|
|Emergency call service for children and young people||147|
|Poison Control Center||01 406 43 43|
|Deaf emergency call||0800/133 133 (SMS, FAX)|
Emergency numbers can be called free of charge from any telephone throughout Austria (Euro emergency number: in all EU countries). The euro emergency number 112 can also be used on locked mobile phones (without a PIN code).
Crisis Aid Upper Austria - Telephone 0732 2177
The staff of Krisenhilfe Upper Austria and the crisis intervention team of the Red Cross are available to you at the "Krisenhilfe Upper Austria - care hotline" 24 hours a day on the hotline 0732/2177 or as part of the online crisis counseling at → krisenhilfeooe.at.
Abbreviated numbers for special services
(only with by-election for the respective ambulance service and only available regionally)
|State warning centers||130|
(not available in all federal states)
|SMD - Social Medical Service||01 310 50 50|
|Health hotline for all of Austria||1450|
Short public numbers for harmonized services of social value
|Hotline for missing children||116 000|
|Advisory service for crime victims||116 006|
|Hotline for children seeking help||116 111|
|On-call service for medical help in non-life-threatening situations||116 117|
|Helpdesk hotline||116 123|
Rescue and repatriation services
Emergency services and ambulance transport
- Red Cross (→ WCC)
The Red Cross not only provides rescue and medical services, but also has a disaster relief service that is available at any time for operations at home and abroad.
- Workers Samaritan Association of Austria (→ ASBÖ)
In addition to voluntary social, rescue and medical services, the Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund of Austria has specialized in water rescue, among other things.
- → The Johanniter
Johanniter is involved in the field of rescue and ambulance services, mobile home nursing, social services and disaster relief.
- → Green cross
The non-profit association is active throughout Austria in the rescue, ambulance and medical aid service.
- → Styrian Green Cross Association
The Green Cross Styria association is the second largest ambulance and ambulance service in Styria.
- Malteser Hospitaldienst Austria (→ MHDA)
The Malteser Hospitaldienst Austria emerged as a result of the Hungarian uprising (1956) and, in accordance with the order of the order, is still active today in disaster and civil protection.
- Social Medical Service Austria (→ SMD)
The Social Medical Service Austria helps people in emergency situations and takes care of sick patients and patients in need of care.
- → Viennese professional rescue
Wiener Berufsrettung carries out rescue operations within the framework of the Vienna Rescue Association and helps in the event of a disaster.
Driving clubs / roadside assistance
|→ ARBÖ breakdown service||123|
|→ ÖAMTC breakdown assistance||120|
Doctors, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, etc.
The Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs (→ BMEIA) offers a search for doctors abroad (→ BMEIA).
The → Chamber of Pharmacists offers a pharmacy search (→ Chamber of Pharmacists) on its website.
The Austrian health portal → Gesundheit.gv.at offers health information and information about the services of the health care system as well as the following search functions:
- How can I make rubber bracelets
- Pakistan will separate
- What happened in Bosnia during the war
- Did marijuana help with your mental illness
- What are the steps to learn calculus
- What should I know about Serbian men
- Do you think about your exes often?
- How to say connotation in Mandarin
- What are some frozen foods for diabetics
- Could Trump's actions cause a war?
- Hate the people of Bangalore Mumbai
- What is a hydraulic head
- How plausible is the movie Gravity
- What are some good squash shoes
- Have you successfully immigrated to Australia?
- Should I rely on other people
- ISRO India's NASA
- Is Narendra Modi a bad leader?
- Owned by RT
- Was PTSD something that affected Vietnamese veterans
- Why is life in Mumbai so expensive
- What would our ancestors think of us?
- Did they kill baby Yoda?
- What if Zealandia never went down