How can you fool people in life
fooling someone (German)
Part of speech: idiomHyphenation:
- fooling anyone
- IPA: [ˈJeːmandn̩ t͡sʊm ˈnaʁən ˈhaltn̩]
- 1) mislead, deceive someone in fun; not taking someone seriously
- 1) kidding, lying, teasing, tying someone up with a bear, duping someone, fooling, making fun of, kidding, kidding, charring, shitting off, denigrating
- 1) There you have your parents nice fooled. They really thought you were in China!
- 1) I'm not going to let go of you to make a fool of!
- 1) I'm not going to let you go to make a fool of!
- Finnish: 1) narrata
- Swedish: 1) narra
Entries from our dictionary that contain "fooling someone":
poor:… 1) She doesn't have that long arms. 1) At some point my "arm" will fall off. 1) "Two guards held the prince who had come to the feast by the arms." 1) "There stood the ...
fool:… Deny. ”3) When it comes to horses, Thomas becomes a fool. Saying / idioms: fooling someone, making a fool of someone - fooling someone, fooling, teasing, charring ...
kidding someone:… Being, being unfair 2) fooling someone 2) tying someone up with a bear 2) fooling someone 2) fooling someone with an X for a U 2) someone in the ...
to tie someone up with a bear:… Being, being unfair 1) kidding someone 1) fooling someone 1) making a fool of someone 1) fooling someone with an X for a U 1) sending someone to April ...
dudek: ... - a complete fool! Idioms: 1) wystrychnąc kogoś na dudka - to make a fool of someone. Translations See translations under Dummkopf (male)…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"To fool someone" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/jemanden_zum_Narren_halten/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “fooling someone” and thus help improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
send someone to the devil (German) part of speech: idiom secondary forms: chasing someone to the devil Hyphenation: je | man | den to the devil ...
take someone to your chest
make someone Minna (German) Part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: make each | man | den a min | na | word meaning / definition: 1) ...
to confront someone (German) Part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: je | man | den zur Re | de stel | len Word meaning / definition: 1) of ...
turn someone into a snail (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: ever | one | the one to make a sneak | pronunciation Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
bring someone down (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: je | man | den to bring it to the track Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
barber someone over the spoon (German) part of speech: idiom secondary forms: balping someone over the spoon Hyphenation: je | man | den about ...
to fool someone (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: je | one | den dragging across the table Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
praise someone over the green clover (German) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: je | one | the love over the green clover Word meaning / Definition: ...
put someone over the knee (German) Part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: je | man | den over the knee Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
someone's (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: je | man | des Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈjeːmandəs]…
- Would you marry someone just because of attraction?
- Was married to Salvador Dali
- How hard the fight is the Turkish military
- There is a toll to be paid for a Zoomcar
- Americans trust their government
- What is the soul according to Plato
- Why isn't Apple buying Facebook
- Love doesn't feel selfish
- What is iCloud How does it work
- Has Siddaramaiah tried to join the BJP
- Which country invented the pencil?
- Why is my ring giving me dermatitis
- What is the status of CMC Vellore
- How does Great Britain see the EU?
- When did you have to start over?
- Which BTS members support LGBTQ
- Effects of globalization
- What's your favorite postmodern novel
- How did Adolf Hitler think
- Can immigrants drive in the UK?
- Who uses incense sticks
- What is your opinion on celebrity worship
- What is the unified form of government
- How is the religious root of terrorism
- How can I stop talking so loud
- What do horses normally die of?
- Why do handcrafted items cost so much
- How do Albanians treat their diaspora members
- There will always be terrorism
- What's the Greatest Mockumentary Tv Show
- Why do many white South Africans move
- What do you think of Princess Diana
- What causes Waehler apathy